B.B.A. in Computer Information Systems
Nortel Networks CDMA Product Design Certification
Nortel Networks BSC Operations and Maintenance Certification
• EN-DC Backward Compatibility Testing for 5G/4G, QA Testing, 5G Architecture NG-ControlPlane(NRF, PCF, UDM, AMF, SMF), 5G NG-UserPlane(UPF systems.
• eNODE-B, EPC, IMS, MME, PCRF, P-Gateway, S-Gateway, SIP, SDP, IMS Protocols, BSC, MTX, BTS, Metrocell, BSSM.
Network Test EngineerGNC Algorithm Engineer
Senior Test Engineer
Field Test Engineer
M.S., Computer Science, 1989
B.E., ECE, Regional Engineering, 1985
• An accomplished and top-performing system engineer/architect with multifaceted experience in software development, system architecture, networking, testing, and team management.
• Demonstrates established capabilities in implementing technical solutions to company problems, investigating and resolving technical issues, and optimizing capacity and reliability of applications through testing and verification.
Architect/Principal System Engineer
Capacity Performance and Reliability Testing
(click here to view entire resume)
• (MS) Wireless and Embedded systems
• Defining the Test plan and test scope for new features (5G SA/NSA)
Technical depth in 5G-NR (Sub6 and mmW) and expertise in areas of Beamforming, Beam Management, OFDMA, PHY layer, and RF link budget analysis
• LTE, Carrier Aggregation
• WCDMA HSDPA/HSUPA
• Worked closely with Infra and OEM vendors to Test and validate the features and troubleshoot the issues.
• Worked with leading Telecom operators to commercialize the features, and I was responsible for troubleshooting field issues.
• Worked on close to 10 Chipsets from concept to the Commercialization phase..
2023 PhD Artificial Intelligence
2020 Post-Master Degree in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
2020 Post-Master Degree in Data Science & Python
2017 MS in Data Science,
2004 BS Computer Science (BS-CIS)
➢ Extensive experience in Data Scientist, Predictive Modelling, Text mining, Data Mining, Data Visualization, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
➢ Experience in Data Migration, Data Cleansing, Transformation, Integration, Data Import, Data Export and Reporting.
➢ Strong focus on Python Statistical Analysis with ML techniques in challenging environments.
Lead Data Scientist
Data Science Course Trainer
(click here to view entire resume)
Experienced and accomplished research engineer with over ten years of highly technical experience looking to leverage extensive background in embedded system development, cyber security and project management into a research leadership position.
Masters in Electrical Engineering – 2010-2011
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering – 2005-2010
Python – Automation testing scripts. Focus on industrial controls and communications including the following protocols: Serial, CAN, Modbus, SNMP, IEC 61850, Syslog, DNP3, TCP/IP.
LabVIEW™ – Certified LabVIEW Developer (2016). Focus on system prototyping by developing FPGA and Real Time programs/algorithms. Training completed for the following courses: LabVIEW Core (I-III), Data Acquisition and Signal Conditioning, LabVIEW FPGA, LabVIEW Real-time, Instrument Control, Managing Software and Advanced Architectures, Teststand I.
5G Network Engineer Cybersecurity
Technical Leader Cyber Security
An experienced engineer with degrees in electrical engineering and physics, active TS/SCI security clearance, and a record of high impact contributions in STEM education, research and development, manufacturing/production, and sustainment capacities. My background is primarily in optics and photonics, semiconductors, test system design, spacecraft electronics, and software development.
M.S. Electrical Engineering – 08/2014 – 08/2017
B.S. Physics – 08/2010 – 05/2014
Programming: Python, C++, C, Java, Visual Basic
Computation: MATLAB, Mathematica, IDL, R
Simulation/Modeling: OrCAD, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor
Principal Electrical/RF Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer
PHD ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
– A focus in Remote Sensing GPA: N/A
M.S. ENGINEERING | DECEMBER 2018
– A focus in electrical engineering, remote sensing, and geographic information systems. GPA: 3.78
B.S. PHYSICS | MAY 2017
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY GRAD. CERT. | DECEMBER 2018
EO/IR/Radar Analysis, Direct Action Operations, Kinetic Strikes, Atmospherics, Multi-source Correlation, Battle Damage Assessment, Tactical Identification, MASINT/AGI Exploitation, EM FDTD modeling, Image Processing, Radar Signal Processing, GNSS Analysis, Arduino, Networking, Chemical Biological Testing, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Report Writing.
– Over10 Years of Experience working on Ericsson equipment and Wireless Telecoms industry with Mobility.
– RAN and RF engineer. Network Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the telecommunications industry.
– Skilled in Ericsson equipment’s. Strong information technology, Works independently performing assigned tasks alone or as part of a team. Passionate about teamwork and contributing to the overall success of an organization to accomplish the desired objective. Managers Supervises and Colleagues described me as a Team lead, Problem Solver and Innovative. Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, and multitask.
2000-2003 Diploma in Electronics Institute of Technology Telecom Information
2005 ‐2009 B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science
RAN/ RF Engineer (2G, 3G, 4G, LTE & 5G)
RAN/ RF Engineer, Transport (2G,3G & 4G, LTE)
IT Support Technician.
Radio Access Network Performance Engineer.
Experience in Wireless Engineering, Standards Development, CI/CD, Data Analytics, Systems Testing, leading and planning wireless products and services.
M.E. – Electrical Engineering – 2011
B.S. – Electronics and Communications Engineering – 2004
Tableau, Excel, SQL, HDFS, Hive, SPSS, SAS
Python, Perl, C++, shell, bash
MS Project, GitHub, Jira, Confluence
4G/5G Technical Program Manager – 4G LTE & 5G NR
Principal Engineer, Wireless R&D
Principal Solutions Architect
Solutions Architect – LTE RAN New Product Introduction